Publications & Research
Research Project and Publications -
1. Kalita J, Vajpeyee A, Misra UK. Predictors of one-year seizure remission--a clinicoradiological and electroencephalographic study. Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol. 2005 ; 45(3):161-6. 1
2. Misra UK, Kalita J, Vajpayee A, Phadke RV, Hadique A, Savlani V. Effect of single mannitol bolus in intracerebral hemorrhage.Eur J Neurol. 2007 Oct;14(10):1118-23. Epub 2007 Aug 28.
3. Misra UK, Kalita J, Vajpeyee A, Mandhani A, Sharma RK. Bladder rupture: a rare complication of tonic-clonic seizures.QJM. 2003; 96(7):542-3.
4. Kalita J, Vajpayee A, Misra UK. Comparison of prednisolone with piroxicam in complex regional pain syndrome following stroke: a randomized controlled trial.QJM. 2006; 99(2):89-95.
5. Carotid Stenting in Stroke Prevention: Present Status, Husain S, Sukumaran S., Khan S.U., Rehman K.M., Vajpayee A. JIMSA 2006 ; 19: 2
6. Effect of single mannitol bolus in intracerebral hemorrhage : Misra UK, Kalita J, Vajpayee A, Phadke RV, Hadique A, Savlani V. Eur J Neurol. 2007 Oct;14(10):1118-23. Epub 2007 Aug 28
7. Effect of single bolus mannitol in patient with intracranial hemorrhage: A clinico-radiological correlation (paper under review with revised format in Neurology)
8. A MRI study of cerebral herniations in moderate to large hypertensive basal ganglia bleed. (Paper communicated)
9. Pattern of intracranial versus extra-cranial atherosclerotic cerebrovascular disease in Indian patients with stroke –An angiographic study, with review of literature (paper communicated)
10. Angioplasty and stenting of intracranial stenosis(paper communicated)
11. A SPECT study of hemineglect patients of basal ganglia bleed.
12. Nutritional assessment and their outcome in acute stroke patients. (Paper communicated)
13. Decompressive hemicraniectomy versus medical management in large venous infarct with raised intracranial pressure(paper communicated)
14. Pott’s spine-clinical spectrum, electrophysiological assessment and management
15. E.C.G., T.M.T., and Echo changes in Asymptomatic Diabetics.
16. Reviewer for “Neurology” published by American academy of neurology on article CVT and role of rituximab
Copyright © 2010 Stroke Support Group, Udaipur. All rights reserved.
This site is best viewed in 1024X768 resolution, IE 4.0 or above, Netscape 4.0 or above
Stroke is the third leading cause of death in india and a leading cause of disability. The Stroke Support Group, Udaipur (SSGU) is formed to create awareness about the magnitude of the problem of stroke, identifying the disease in time, breaking myths about the disease and helping in correct & timely management. read more
Stroke Support Support Group Established in Udaipur
Udaipur 28th May 2010, Advanced Neuro Care Center, GBH American Hospital conducted a seminar in Hospital Auditorium on Stroke with honourable persons of our society from different fields like NGO, Education, Businessmen, Patients, different Club Members, Social Groups, Journalists from different News Papers & News Channels. The Chief Guests of this programme were Mr. Jagat Mehta, Mr. Madan Paliwal (CMD, Miraj Group) & Dr. Dev Kothari (MD, GBH American Hospital), they released a leaflet which had all the information regarding stroke. Dr. Atulabh Vajpeyee (D.M., Neurology) Interventional Neurologist gave basic information in seminar about stroke & he requested all of them to join “Stroke Support Group” and make it fruitful with active participation in “S.S.G.U.” to create awareness about the magnitude of the problem of stroke, identifying the disease in time, breaking myth about the disease and helping in correct and timely management about stroke in our society, friends & everywhere.
Send your query at : firstname.lastname@example.org