Stroke is the third leading cause of death in india and a leading cause of disability. The Stroke Support Group, Udaipur (SSGU) is formed to create awareness about the magnitude of the problem of stroke, identifying the disease in time, breaking myths about the disease and helping in correct & timely management. read more
Genesis & Mission
Stroke Support Group Udaipur (SSGU), was formed on 28th May 2010 with the following objectives :-
• To create awareness about the magnitude of the problem of stroke, identifying the disease in time, breaking myth about the disease and helping in correct and timely management.
• Regular interaction among members, patients and their relatives in the presence of professional to seek solution for any stroke related problem.
• Using various means for dissemination of information regarding prevention and timely interventions for the stroke patients.
• Helping Research and innovation in stroke sciences.
• To support patients and family from acute treatment to rehabilitation morally, medically and financially if possible.
• Helping training of medical professional, paramedics, care giver at various levels.
• To develop stroke support foundation for needy patients so that financial constraint does not become barrier for appropriate treatment.
Genesis & Mission
Stroke Support Support Group Established in Udaipur
Udaipur 28th May 2010, Advanced Neuro Care Center, GBH American Hospital conducted a seminar in Hospital Auditorium on Stroke with honourable persons of our society from different fields like NGO, Education, Businessmen, Patients, different Club Members, Social Groups, Journalists from different News Papers & News Channels. The Chief Guests of this programme were Mr. Jagat Mehta, Mr. Madan Paliwal (CMD, Miraj Group) & Dr. Dev Kothari (MD, GBH American Hospital), they released a leaflet which had all the information regarding stroke. Dr. Atulabh Vajpeyee (D.M., Neurology) Interventional Neurologist gave basic read more
Copyright © 2010 Stroke Support Group, Udaipur. All rights reserved.
This site is best viewed in 1024X768 resolution, IE 4.0 or above, Netscape 4.0 or above
Send your query at : firstname.lastname@example.org